Monday, November 21, 2016

Good pictures, lame email

This is going to be really short! Motoki came to visit today, so I am with him right now. He is doing awesome. He has been trying his hardest to share the gospel with his family and friends. We talked about his mom and how school has been. His mom is still planning on getting baptized and his sister really wants to go to church too. It's looking like eventually his whole family will accept the gospel. So amazing :) He is going to Australia to work on a farm until he has enough money to go on a mission. Such an amazing kid. He's actually got a job at Costco until he leaves! haha such a boss.

I'm going to miss Elder Bradford, he went off to a nice area with a beast companion it will be good for him. He is and will become a boss missionary! My new companion is pretty cool. He is just relaxed but takes the work really seriously. He is super quiet so far. I will have to rub off on him a bit this transfer lol. He's going to help me finish off strong though. Actually the day he transferred in we found three new people! Hopefully we can get in contact with them again.

The night before Elder Bradford left we worked hard and met some awesome people. On our way home we sparked a convo with a guy named Yuta. I was talking about who God is and asked what he thought. He said that's a being he would like to meet. We talked about Christ and how he prepared a way for us to do so. Literally the next day (so rare) he met with Elder Murphy and I. We had an awesome first lesson. I'm really hoping he decides to continue to meet with us. 

Other than that we have had a ton of meetings. On Saturday we had 6 hours of meeting in Kichijoji. We went there on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We have to go back again this Tuesday. We go by bike every time and I'm kinda sick of it lol

Love you guys


1. MOTOKI, I gave him one of my tags and a tie

2. I  will never forget this kid #eternalbrothers

3. Happy Holidays from Bradford and I 

4. You can't really see but we bought matching ties

5. I think I forgot this one last week

6. Takagi made me a painting! He makes it all with spray paint

7. He actually gave us a ton of his paintings, they are so awesome

8. Last pic with the district

9. A drink that's famous amongst missionaries here, Perk

10. The new companion! Murphy

11. Bradford transferring in style lol

No comments:

Post a Comment