Monday, April 4, 2016

Sakura!

This last week is probably the best time to visit Japan. I'll send some pictures. The Sakura (cherry blossoms) are soo dope, only downfall was it was a little rainy. We had a good time getting out and talking to happy people because of the scenery & weather.

We did splits this week and Elder Boody and I decided we were just going to go as hard as we could, wish I could be like that all the time. We talked to so many great people and just had a blast doing it. As we approached the end of the day we ran into a 22 year old named Motoki. He is really good at English and we invited him to the basketball event we do at the church every Saturday. Tons of people showed up to play and about halfway through so did Motoki! He turned out to be a total baller, he was wrecking people (not me though). I got a chance to talk to him about God, Christ & prayer and we are meeting again Saturday to play ball & later have a lesson!

We also got to meet with Taka while Boody and I were together. I got some pics this time! That kid is so chill, he fully plans to visit us in America when we get home haha. Though he is really fun to hang out with he isn't taking the gospel teachings very seriously haha. He laughed through the opening prayer and said he thinks he is fine without baptism because he is happy. It's hard to help someone see the importance of seeking after blessings when they feel comfortable with were they are... The only thing he said in his closing prayer is that he prays we wear jeans next time.. Lol.. He loves style and wants to see us in normal clothes sooo bad.

We also got to meet with Ken Kimura for the first time in forever! He is doing just about the same. Though we were surprised to hear he has been trying to quit drinking! Making a little bit of progress!

We also had interviews with President this last week. I learn soo much from him!! Love that man. Love all of you guys as well! Hope you all watched conference and found something in there to work on!

Pictures

1. Taka!!! He let me barrow his glasses

2. Schreiber & I

3. Sakura

4. More!


5. And more!


6. Best Tonkatsu I have ever had

No comments:

Post a Comment