Monday, September 14, 2015

Yooo! Waddup!


Yooo! Waddup!

I really can't remember my week very well... But there was a decent earthquake that woke us all up, pretty weird experience! Kohei has now started praying about the Book of Mormon and has great faith. He recently changed his profile picture to a picture with us so you know it's real now ;)

We are meeting with a few new friends. Really crazy how many people we have been able to teach this transfer. Though the transfer is coming to an end and I have a bad feeling I am transferring.. Time has moved quicker this transfer than I think it has in my whole life...

I love you guys! Here's some pics and a video

1. Oreo smiles

2. Garbage du-rag swag

3&4. Busteed, a dope member here, then Kohei and I

5. Peck going HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment