Monday, April 27, 2015

This email is crap, check the pics and vids

Dang not a ton to report but got a good amount of videos and pics for all of you.

What did happen this week... My birthday was so lame haha. Which is what I expected. Pres. and Sister Wada called me and sang happy birthday and I saw them both a little later in the mission home in Kichijoji for pres. interviews. Man I love them. Before interviews we ate at Stamina Taro, my favorite it's all you can eat meat within 1 1/2 hours. Just go so hard trying to get as much food as possible. You cook your own meat at your table it's way dope. I probably ate too much I couldn't stop sweating the rest of the day and didn't feel good. Our ward mission leader bought dominos pizza for me which is sooo expensive here. During the day I ate a ton of sweets too. So ate a lot that day. The best thing that happened on my birthday by far, was hearing that my other sister Nancy is pregnant!! Both my sisters are pregnant now and on their way to having second children. Way stoked about that but kinda sad I won't meet the kids for quite a while :/

Kinda sad my teenage years are gone honestly... So many good memories. I know there is more in the future but some things will never be the same. That's hard to accept sometimes in our lives. Hit me how old I am getting. Thank you all who were a part of those teenage years (all of you). I'll never forget the memories.

Japan is so hard to explain over email. Their style is so sick but also so weird? We did some shopping today and there are some insane clothes haha. Everything is so wild and busy here but the people are silent and never talk to anyone. You sit in a train and don't hear a word. No one talks to strangers. Like ever. We had a training on Japanese culture and the more I learn the harder I realize this is. Everything in their culture resists new ideas, especially Christianity. The mission has recently had a lot more success lately tho. Japanese people are slowly starting to change. There used to be 1 baptism a month in this mission, now there are about 8? Which is huge
improvement.

In Japan "gay" means the same thing it does in America. I asked these full grown drunk adults if they were good ("genki desu ka") and they thought I said are you gay ("gay desu ka") lol they starting going off on how they aren't a gay couple. I was like nooo genki! Not gay lol.

Today did a ton of cleaning and went to Costco which was soooo great. Always is.

Love you guys

Spackman 長老

Pics & Vids
1. In the morning my comp comes out with his blanket so tired and just passes out on the floor.

2. Went on splits with my district leader, Wolfley twice this week. We worked so dang hard. I loved it. This guy is a good example of the weird crap Japanese people wear lol. This guy is convinced he will be a rock star, seems to be going for the style of The Beatles?

3. "Dogs on food" key chains? Cuuuuute

4. Sushi with the district for mine and sister cooks b day. Chocolate on the lips.

5. The crew together for some b day pizza

6. Costco!

7. The real question: did Hunsaker barf after this? Stamina Taro my fave restaurant

8-9. This HUGE dog we saw today shopping. Pics don't do justice but this thing was a horse. So rare in Japan.


EMAIL HIGHLIGHT: we had a little time at lunch. Made videos depicting the fighting arcade games. My name was smackman, hunsakers was huntingsaker, wolfley's was werewolfley. We have this cd that is primary songs on roids, that's what is playing in the background. So much fun. Videos are hard to send I will cut one in half lollllz


No comments:

Post a Comment