Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

I've got like no time so this will be short.

Honestly Elder Bradford is one of my best friends from the mission. Reminds me so much of myself as a new missionary. We went to a lot of meetings this week which was kind of tiring. We went to one in Kichijoji, as we were riding our bikes there my pedal got loose and we were pulling over constantly to tighten it. About halfway there the whole pedal just fell off and we couldn't get it back on right. So... I hoped on my bike and held onto Bradford's pants as he towed me the whole way there haha. We couldn't stop laughing, people were looking at us so weird and we showed up pretty late to Zone Conference. Awkward when the zone leader is 15 minutes late to Zone Conference... oops lol.

Kurenuma is looking like he won't get baptized when we originally planned but he is coming to church, building relationships with members and really dialing in to what they are saying. He'll come around. Johnson our Chinese friends is progressing, slowly but surely. He showed up to English class with the Plan of Salvation pamphlet open and started asking us questions. Probably the first time I have ever told someone to wait to talk about the gospel. He's awesome.

He also came to the Halloween party on Saturday. It was about as turnt as a Halloween party can get at a church haha. Some jacked body builder showed up in a skin tight Superman suite, he did a little show, flexin for about 2 minutes straight. It was hilariously uncomfortable, my favorite. 

Despite the busy schedule this last week we met some awesome people. Hopefully I will be telling more about them in the future. Love you all so much!

1. Homies

2. Homies ll

3. Homies lll (us leaving Kichijoji after Zone Conference)

4. Bike probs

5. The miracle conference call, silver smurf

No comments:

Post a Comment