Thursday, February 19, 2015

I. LEAVE. ON. MONDAY.

I really don't know if I have been more excited for something than to get out of this place and go to Japan. Holy crap. SOOO STOKED.

Really don't have much to report this week. Though all of you won't have to hear any more complaints about the MTC after this email. Guess the rules got even tighter this week to avoid "secret combinations" (basically any secret group gathering of elders). We were told we aren't allowed to do tie trades, pass down traditions (even passing down ties, clothes, etc). I brought up how many traditions our church has for example going to church weekly, Thanksgiving dinner or even Christmas. My branch pres said some traditions are good, some are bad. I just don't agree with where the line is drawn I guess...

We have been skyping Japanese church members. So hard to understand them sometimes. Though they are all sooo nice. For example no matter how bad your Japanese is they will always say it is way good. I already love these people so much and I haven't even gotten there. So stoked! 

This week was seriously just the exact same as last it feels like... It just flew by a lot faster!
I do have some pictures though!

Sorry for the lame email... Things are busy and there seriously isn't much to report...

Can't wait to get some food outside of this cafeteria, have a little more freedom and start changing peoples lives!

Pictures-
The ties I have picked up here in the MTC. This may seem dumb but I get pretty stoked when I convince an elder to make a terrible trade for one of my crap ties
The classroom I have spent like 11 hours of my day for the last 10 weeks in
Just an example of how bad the food can be here at times. That is supposed to be a french fry. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment