Thursday, December 18, 2014

First Email Baby!

Hey everyone! I am just sitting here smiling knowing that I can send an email home. This is mostly just a quick one for family, but if anyone else gets this just know I love you all and you will hear from me again soon. Sounds like we can call home for Christmas so surprise! I will call the home phone sometime from 3:15-5:15! It's the second day out here, and it's pretty awesome. I am way tired right now not going to lie. Yesterday was the longest day ever. Not bad, just long. My Japanese teacher is way cool. He is American but seems just like a little Japanese man. He rarely speaks in English to us. To help us learn. 

I don't get a p day this week and I won't get one next week because its Christmas. They are usually on Thursdays. It's ok though because I do get to call home so whatevs. I feel like I have been here for like 4 days. The food is so-so. Definitely depends on what you get. My companion is Tony Ridgby's nephew. We will be companions until I leave the mtc, how crazy is that? We are very different, he's never kissed anyone! lol He is into color guard and doesn't know anything about sports. So not a lot to talk about. He is a great companion though. Doesn't annoy me.

I was given a very limited amount of time to email.. But talk to you guys next week!

Love you guys. It is pretty hard to get used to the schedule, but as long as I'm not too tired I can't stop smiling!! It's a very happy place here. 

love,

Elder Spackman

No comments:

Post a Comment